Mew Mew Power - Episodes 27 - 52 Fandub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Holcutie Productions Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:07 pm

So, here are the rules that you MUST follow if you would like to participate in these forums. If you do not follow them, and the worst comes to the worst, you may have your account banned or deleted.

1. Do not insult other members. Just because they have an opinion you do not agree with, it doesn't give you the right to be mean to others.
2. Please do not spam. Any spamming accounts will be deleted and all the posts that person has posted will be deleted with it.
3. Do not fight. If you would like to start an argument, please do so somewhere else. We are not interested.
4. Do not post things like "mew mew power sux" or "i h8 mmp, tmm is beter". If you do not like Mew Mew Power, we are not forcing you to be here or watch it, so just get off of our Forums.
5. If you have any criticism, please explain it in a constructive manner. Saying things like "GAWD YOUR FANDUB SUX! STOP MAKING IT YOU *****!" are NOT constructive and will be deleted.
6. Treat others the same as you yourself would like to be treated. Ignoring someone or saying impolite things to them for no reason is NOT permitted here.
7. No personal or rude questions. Also, this is not a "Dating Service". We do not permit such posts like "Hey, wanna meet up at McDonalds? You sound like a nice person." or "Where do you live? What house number?". Any member who does post these kinds of things will be deleted.
8. Please do NOT post any posts which aren't related to the topic you post them on. Such posts as "Come to my website! XBox 360s and other valuable prizes given away every 10 minutes!" on a topic which is titled "Tokyo Mew Mew Discussion!" is NOT a suitable thing to post. If you DO post something like this then your post will be deleted.
9. Do NOT give away personal information about yourself. If you do accidentally, then all we will do is delete the post/topic. If you continue to do this, then your account will be banned/deleted
10. Don't advertise your websites here! Any topics and posts which do will be automatically deleted, as I check this regularly!
I will post any more rules if I think of them. Smile

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your time on the forums!
- bounce Holcutie Productions bounce
Holcutie Productions
Holcutie Productions
Admin

http://mmpfandub.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum